Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Muslim PM of Malaysia II - I Didn't Mean Anything Bad, But The Fact That Jews Protested Shows They Really Do Run The World



Career diplomats dislike when their hate speech gets taken out of context. If President Bush mentions the term 'crusade' it's time to declare America an awful place and therefore jihad is justified ... but when a Muslim states matter-of-factly that Jews run the world, it's okay. I've also heard this plenty from Europeans, but to show their tolerance they always follow it up with "... but there's nothing wrong with that."

`In my speech I condemned all violence, even the suicide bombings, and I told the Muslims it's about time we stopped all these things and paused to think and do something that is much more productive. That was the whole tone of my speech, but they picked up one sentence where I said that the Jews control the world,'' he told the Bangkok Post. `the reaction of the world shows that they [Jews] do control the world''.

``I even quoted from the Koran, which says that when the enemy offers to make peace you must accept. I told the Muslims you must accept even if the terms are bad. You have to negotiate. This is the teaching of Islam. All that was in my speech... But those things were blacked out,'' he said.

Article Here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Your Ad Here